01 May, 2010

It's Been too Long...

It's Been too Long...

Photography chances have been few and far between this April, which has been a particularly quiet month. I've been doing most of my photography in and around the garden...

Goldfinch

The other day we took a walk at Shere, in the Surrey hills. The weather was brilliant, hottest day of the year so far, and many butterflies were on the wing, including...

Orange Tip

Peacock

The views for the walk are stunning, allowing you to see a large part of the Surrey hills...


On the bank holiday I'm hoping to take a trip back to Shalford Woods to check up on those Bluebells, which should be out by now.

4 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

The photographs are beautiful Bill.

Andrew said...

Every Orange Tip I've ever tried to photograph has ended up overexposed, so I'm particularly impressed with that one.

kirstallcreatures said...

I'm impressed that you manage to capture a photo of the Orange Tip, whenever I see them they're never at rest, well done, Linda

Billy Dykes said...

Thanks for the comments guys. Orange Tips can be really hard to photograph! Every time I set up the camera near one it would fly off so I was really lucky with this one!